Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day Five : Damage Control

If I ever get time to work on original stuff again, this is first on the list.

House is trashed.

After Joel's four-day weekend, I'm a ready to have the house to myself again. Problem is, I'm having a lot of trouble finding the energy to do all the crap that needs done. Yesterday was a bummer that ended up getting better towards the end, made some great beef & vegetable soup and watched Nia play peekaboo around the couch with daddy.

Now I'm in damage control mode.

Yesterday's dishes are all over the kitchen.
Laundry is strewn across the bedroom floor in need of sorting.
There are cheerios and raisins scattered around the livingroom and under my desk chair.
Crayon drawings all over the kitchen and livingroom cabinets/drawers (luckily they're all washable)
And don't even get me started on the state of the refrigerator.

On top of all this, my body is once again reminding me that I am, in fact, female.

Damnit.

What I need now is some Doctor Steel and a Housewench Utility Belt.

Wish me luck!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment